The Friends Life t20 2013 will be the fourth season of the Friends Life t20 Twenty20 English cricket competition. The matches will be play from 26th June to 17th August 2013.
North Division Teams:
1. Derbyshire Falcons, 2. Durham Dynamos, 3. Lancashire Lightning, 4. Leicestershire Foxes, 5.Nottinghamshire, 6. Yorkshire Carnegie
South Division Teams:
1. Essex Eagles, 2. Hampshire Royals, 3. Kent Spitfires, 4. Middlesex Panthers, 5. Surrey Lions, 6. Sussex Sharks
Midlands/Wales/West Division Teams:
1. Gloucestershire Gladiators, 2. Northants Steelbacks, 3. Somerset, 4. Warwickshire Bears, 5. Welsh Dragons, 6. Worcestershire Royals
Points table for completed matches:
Each team will play all other teams in its group home and away. Two points will be awarded for a Win, one point for a Tie or No Result and no points for a Loss.
Points table rules in Friends Life t20 Group Stage:
The top two teams from each group and the two best third placed teams will qualify for the Quarter-finals. The top team from each group and the best second placed team will receive home draws in the Quarter-finals.
The teams finishing on equal points will be:
1. The team with the higher net run rate in the Group Matches will be placed in the higher position.
2. If still equal, the teams will be ordered according to which team achieved the most points in the matches played between them.